Become a Member of the Olive Hyde Art Guild
Membership extends form July 1 to June 30 of the next year. The annual roster is published in August. New members joining between January and June are paid until June of the following year.
Please print our Olive Hyde Art Guild Membership Application and return it to:
Olive Hyde Art Guild
P.O. Box 3073
Fremont CA 94539
Business members are important to Olive Hyde Art Guild! Whether you are a returning business member, a new business member, or considering joining for the first time, we welcome your interest. Meet our Business Members
Business members will receive the following benefits:
- Listing in the Olive Hyde Art Guild membership roster, printed annually in August. Total membership is about 250.
- Recognition in all monthly newsletters, and individually profiled once during the year
- Two complimentary tickets for the “Holiday for the Arts” Show & Sale opening night Gala, Olive Hyde Art Guild’s annual fundraising event
- Special “Business Member Appreciation Night” reception at the Olive Hyde Art Gallery
- Display of Business Member names at gallery receptions
- Certificate of your Business Membership
As a Business Member of the Olive Hyde Art Guild you are making a valuable investment in the cultural life of Fremont, supporting the community in the following ways:
- Promoting an interest in and appreciation for visual arts
- Supporting art education in the local schools, youth scholarships and youth art awards
- Assisting with programs and activities of the Olive Hyde Art Gallery
- Encouraging participation in visual arts activities
A Business Membership is $200 and extends from July 1 to June 30 of the next year. Business Members joining between January and June are paid until June of the following year. Please understand that the Guild roster should not to be used as a mailing list for business purposes.
For questions or further information regarding membership in Olive Hyde Art Guild please contact Business Member Chair, Manjula Gupta, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!