The Members Juried Show is a biennial exhibition held at the Olive Hyde Art Gallery, 123 Washington Boulevard in Fremont, CA. Membership in Olive Hyde Art Guild is required to participate and new members are welcome. Learn more about joining the Guild.
June 30 – July 29, 2017
Olive Hyde Art Gallery
123 Washington Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94539
Juror for the 2017 Show
Our juror will be Cathy Kimball, Executive Director of the San Jose Institute of Contemporary Art.
About the Members Juried Show
- Entry Deadline: Monday, May 22, 2017
- To enter artists must complete the online entry form and upload a digital image of each art piece.
- Artwork must be original and current, within the last 4 years.
- Works may be in painting (oil, watercolor, acrylic), mixed media, photography, digital media (no video), ceramics, glass, sculpture, jewelry, fiber art or works on paper.
- The non-refundable entry fee of $25 entitles an artist to submit up to 4 works.
- Dimensional Restrictions: 2-dimensional artwork may not to exceed 4 feet; 3-dimensional artwork may not exceed 3 feet.
- Questions may be sent to email@example.com.
Judging and Awards
- Judging for selection into the show will be done by the juror from digital images only.
- Awards will be decided by the juror from the actual artwork prior to the show opening.
- There will be 3 monetary awards: Best of Show – $200, 2nd Place – $150, 3rd Place – $100.