The Members Juried Show is a biennial exhibition and in past years has been held at the Olive Hyde Art Gallery, 123 Washington Boulevard in Fremont, CA. Due to the Coronavirus the 2021 Show will be a virtual exhibition by the Olive Hyde Art Gallery. Membership in Olive Hyde Art Guild is required to participate and new members are welcome. Learn more about joining the Guild.
July 8 – October 3, 2021
A Virtual Exhibition
by the Olive Hyde Art Gallery
Fremont, CA 94539
Juror for the 2021 Show
Our Juror will be Marianne McGrath. Marianne is an independent curator. After a successful decade with New Museum Los Gatos and The Museums of Los Gatos curating exhibits and presenting art and education programs, Marianne founded MKM Art Consulting, LLC, which offers curatorial projects and consulting services to art institutions, galleries and artists. Marianne holds a BA degree in Art, MA degree in Art History and her professional affiliations include ArtTable, College Art Association and the Women’s Caucus for Art.
About the Members Juried Show
- Entry Deadline: Tuesday, June 8, 2021.
- To enter artists must complete the online entry form and upload a digital image of each art piece.
- Artwork must be original and current, within the last 4 years.
- Works may be in painting (oil, watercolor, acrylic), mixed media, photography, digital media (no video), ceramics, glass, sculpture, jewelry, fiber art or works on paper.
- The non-refundable entry fee of $25 entitles an artist to submit up to 4 works.
- Dimensional Restrictions: 2-dimensional artwork may not to exceed 4 feet in any direction; 3-dimensional artwork may not exceed 3 feet in any direction.
- Questions may be sent to email@example.com.
Judging and Awards
- Judging for selection into the show will be done by the juror from digital images only.
- Awards will be decided by the juror from submitted digital images.
- There will be 3 monetary awards: Best of Show – $250, 2nd Place – $200, 3rd Place – $150. Up to three Merit Award winners will receive ribbons, and a People’s Choice ribbon will be voted on via online form.