The Gala is held on Friday from 5:30 – 9:00 pm. Tickets are $15 for members, $20 for non-members. All tickets purchased at the door will be $20. Tickets may be purchased in advance online.
The show and sale are open Saturday and Sunday, from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Admission is free. Items for sale include original works in ceramics & glass, paintings, jewelry, fiber art, wood products, sculpture, and holiday goods.
Save the date:
- Friday, September 25, 2020 — Gala
- Saturday, September 26, 2020 — Show & Sale
- Sunday, September 27, 2020 — Show & Sale
How Funds are Used
As both our signature community event and only fundraiser, the annual Holiday for the Arts show and sale plays a key role in our Guild’s sustainability each year.
Your support of this event makes it possible for the Olive Hyde Art Guild to contribute in the following ways:
- Funding to the Fremont Library to purchase children’s art books
- Funding to Abode Services for children’s art supplies
- Scholarships for high school seniors and Ohlone students
- Art supplies for the first place scholarship winner’s art teacher (for use in the classroom)
- Sponsor and funding for the Serra Center Art Workshop for developmentally disabled adults and for framing of their artwork
- Funding to City of Fremont’s boxART! program for art supplies to young student artists who do boxART
The Guild also donates the cost of the printing of the postcards sent to announce each gallery exhibit, for banners publicizing the events, and for Olive Hyde Gallery improvements.