As both our signature community event and only fundraiser, the annual Holiday for the Arts show and sale plays a key role in our Guild’s sustainability each year.
Your support of that event makes it possible for the Olive Hyde Art Guild to contribute in the following ways:
- Capital improvements at the Olive Hyde Art Gallery & Center
- Cost of printing and mailing of publicity postcards announcing each exhibit at the Olive Hyde Art Gallery, and for banners publicizing the events
- Special exhibits at the Olive Hyde Art Gallery
- Scholarships for high school seniors and Ohlone students and classroom art supplies for the first place scholarship winner’s art teacher
- Serra Center Art Workshop for developmentally disabled adults and for framing of their artwork
- To the Alameda County Fremont Library for purchase of children’s art books
- To Abode Services for children’s art supplies
- City of Fremont Human Services Youth & Family Services awards for Children’s Mental Health Awareness Day Art Competition
Below, Serra Center artists celebrate completion of their class, May 31, 2023.
Photo courtesy of Scott Capen