Events & Programs are held at the Olive Hyde Art Gallery, located at 123 Washington Blvd. (at the corner of Washington Blvd. and Mission Blvd.). The Gallery is directly across the street from Historic Mission San Jose.
The gallery is open Thursday – Sunday, Noon – 5:00 pm, during exhibitions. Admission is free to the public.
If you need to contact someone who is not listed below, or have a general question, please contact us at email@example.com
- President – Manveen Kalyanpur, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President – Scott Capen
- Secretary – Dianna Baptiste
- Treasurer – Harriet Commons
Board of Directors
- Ways & Means Team – Kate Mills, Judy Anglin, Nancy Ruskin, and Valerie Tavares
- Programs – Wendy Spellman & Carolyn Hedgecock, email@example.com
- Publicity – Gail Blalock
- Hospitality Receptions – Lauren Shaver, Judy Cooper
- Membership – Lorrice Wong, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Membership – Pat Finn, email@example.com
Other Key Contacts
- Holiday Show & Sale Artist Contact – Roberta Moody, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletter – Seema Gupta email@example.com
- Garden Committee – Emelie Rogers, Esther Banuelos, Kate Mills, Nancy Ruskin
- Historian – Jurek Zarzycki
- Scholarship – Dina Rubiolo, Edie Christensen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website – Lisa Stambaugh, email@example.com
- General questions, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gallery: 510-791-4357
- Gallery Curator: Ameleah (Leah) Andrews, email@example.com
- Recreation Supervisor: Gloria Kim, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recreation Superintendent: Irene Jordahl, 510-494-4322, email@example.com
Join the Guild!
Support the arts in Fremont, and get all of the news in your inbox, when you become a member of the Olive Hyde Art Guild.