As both our signature community event and only fundraiser, the annual Holiday for the Arts show and sale plays a key role in our Guild’s sustainability each year.
Your support of this event makes it possible for the Olive Hyde Art Guild to contribute in the following ways this past fiscal year:
- Funding to the Fremont Library to purchase children’s art books
- Funding to Abode Services for children’s art supplies
- Grants to teachers for art supplies for the elementary School Art History Program
- Elementary School Art History Program supplies and grants
- Scholarships for high school seniors
- Art supplies for the first place scholarship winner’s art teacher (for use in the classroom)
- Funding to the Fremont Art Association’s Paint Out event in September
- Funding to the Fremont Art Association in support of its fall show
- Funding to classrooms so they would not have to withdraw from the in-school art appreciation program
The Guild also donates the cost of the printing of the postcards sent to announce each gallery exhibit, for banners publicizing the events, and for Olive Hyde Gallery improvements.